The Bloomberg Risk, Collateral and Pricing team has created enterprise solutions built on our robust data and pricing infrastructure to satisfy a wide range of regulatory and business concerns for our financial services and corporate clients.
These solutions include:
- Market risk oversight and capital calculations
- Counterparty credit risk
- Margining and Collateral management
- Intraday risk management
- Portfolio lifecycle
- OTC pricing/valuation
Bloomberg is adding a credit portfolio risk system to this suite.
Working closely with the Business and with Research and Development, the Head of Product will drive the development of a Credit Risk scoring and portfolio management system suitable for long term hold credit portfolios including bank loan and treasury portfolios and insurance company general accounts.
We’ll trust you to:
- Work with prospective clients and the business team to design specifications for key features of the product and prioritize their implementation
- Work out and lead the development and release schedule-Proactively identify and resolve any issues that may impair the team's ability to meet delivery, strategic, or financial goals
- Support all teams that work on the product, including: programmers, quants, QA, sales, client services, client integration, and marketing
- Drive awareness of the product across Bloomberg’s organization
- Meet with clients and prospects frequently to help market the system and to collect feedback
You’ll need to have:
- Excellent understanding of the credit risk market, including regulatory requirements, accounting rules, client organization and workflow, modeling and analytics, technical infrastructure, and data
- Proven experience in leading product development from a business level while working effectively with programmers to build and deliver an elite product to customers or experience running a credit portfolio at a large institution utilizing credit models and systems
- Strong knowledge of credit evaluation techniques including Merton models and credit scoring models (experience developing these models is a plus)
- High energy, creativity, flexibility, and ownership: the ability to make things happen and go commit to deliver and sell the product
- Excellent oral and written communication skills across clients, salespeople, and programmers, extending from high-level vision to granular detail
- Ability to handle and prioritize complex projects across multiple teams and reporting lines
- Strong teamwork and leadership, including proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority (management experience is a plus)
We’d love to see:
- Knowledge of counterparty and market risk management techniques
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.