Enterprise Products - Sell-Side Relationship Manager, Global Market E-Trading - Tokyo
Posted Nov 13, 2017 - Requisition No. 63253
Are you interested in joining a team that maintains Bloomberg's status as the world's leader in execution management and trading analytics, while being trusted to expand market-share?
Bloomberg's Global Markets Multi-Asset Sales & Trading team sells, implements and supports Bloomberg's liquidity venues (FIT, FXGO, BSEF, BMTF), execution management (EMSX & TSOX) and analytics business (BTCA).
The relationship manager role will allow you to contribute to efforts to grow existing Sell-side customer relationships, grow new businesses, as well as those with both internal and external stakeholders across our businesses.
We will trust you to sell and support client needs with regards to the following products:
- EMSX: Bloomberg's broker-neutral, multi-asset class, global execution management system and suite of trading tools/analytics
- FIT: Bloomberg’s Global fixed income electronic trading markets covering rates and credit
- FXGO: Bloomberg’s direct dealing platform for foreign exchange
- CMET: Bloomberg’s OTC platform for physical and financial commodities trading
- BSEF: Bloomberg’s CFTC regulated Swap Execution Facility offering rates, credit, FX and commodities
- BTCA: Bloomberg's Transaction Cost Analysis. This product delivers interactive pre- and post-trade analytics on a single, customizable workspace to optimize our clients' trading performance.
You will need to have:
- Experience in either the Equity, Fixed Income, FX and derivatives markets, preferably from a front-office perspective (Sales or Trading)
- Knowledge of respective markets and trading needs
- Ability to understand, interpret, and develop the requirements of our clients into action plans, and to convey these plans to our product team
We would love to see:
- Prior sales, or new business development experience, ideally covering sell-side clients
- Familiarity with OMS and EMS software
- Sales Engineer, or Technical Sales experience
- Fluency in Japanese is a must!
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional