Project Broadcast Engineer - London
Posted Dec 18, 2017 - Requisition No. 63929
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the Bloomberg Engineering department for an experienced Project Broadcast Engineer on a full-time contract basis.
The successful candidate would be working in the Project Team based in central London at the brand new media hub.
You’ll need to have:
- Experience working with a wide range of broadcast equipment from broadcast camera systems, playout / ingest systems and modern IP A/V routing systems
- The ability to be calm under pressure, a team player, flexible and customer focused, with strong communication skills
We’d love to see:
The following is what the new plant is based around so experience of this or similar would be desirable:
- IP/video routing
- S-A-M IQMIX IPRA routing systems
- Pebble Beach Playout and Ingest or similar
- Sony Camera systems, Audio comms systems such as RTS / Riedel
- MAM systems
- Good experience of designing in Auto-cad, concept Visio diagrams and wiring schedules
- A good understanding of TCP/IP - Routing and switching
- Solid understanding of IT/servers/storage systems
- An understanding of emerging Audio / Video over IP standards such as SMPTE2022-6,7 SMPTE 2110, AES67
- Third line support, working closely with the Support Team
If that sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.