Warehouse Operation - Receiving Team Leader
Middle Village, NY
Posted Jan 31, 2018 - Requisition No. 64895
Do you enjoy working with others, understand the advantages of a team environment and have what it takes to thrive in one? Then you may be perfect for our Receiving Team Leader role in New York. We’re looking for a talented and passionate individual to lead the Queens Receiving team to greater heights. You’ll supervise a team of employees who are in frequent close contact with our internal and external customers, understanding their needs and focusing on supreme customer service. You will be responsible for receiving all Inbound goods, resale/ trade in projects and reusing/recycling returned materials. You will also be working closely with our Production, Inventory and Shipping teams to help us achieve plant goals.
You need to have:
- A Minimum of 3-5 years experience working in receiving
- Successfully led a team of 5 or more employees
- Minimum of 2 years experience using SAP IM Module
- Basic Microsoft office skills
- The ability to work in a warehouse environment
- Demonstrated and strong communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.