Enterprise Sales - Buy-Side OMS, Sales & Account Manager -Tokyo
Posted Feb 9, 2018 - Requisition No. 65116
Bloomberg AIM delivers global, multi-asset solutions for portfolio management, trading, compliance and operations for buy-side firms. AIM is used by more than 14,000 professionals in nearly 90 countries at over 700 client firms, including some of the largest asset managers, hedge funds, insurance companies, pension funds and government agencies.
Our goal is to offer the most scalable asset management technology in the market -one that allows AIM clients to grow assets on existing investments and to quickly expand into new asset classes, markets or investment styles without disruption.
What's the role?
In this role, you will be prospecting potential new clients, managing accounts, providing and implementing solutions to our clients across Japan as well as being responsible for building new business for AIM. You will have daily interaction with clients, supporting our global users and some travel will be required. This role heavily interacts with multiple internal business areas across regions ensuring effective collaborations in providing best solutions and service. Strong communication and project management skills are essential for this client-facing role.
You'll need to have:
- Strong understanding of financial markets including Equities, Fixed Income and derivatives
- A competent grasp of the buy-side workflow structure
- Experience with Order Management System a strong plus
- Proven track record of outstanding customer service, ideally servicing Financial Institutions
- Ability to identify opportunities to grow existing business relationships
- Ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Aptitude to excel in a fast paced, rapidly growing environment
- Fluency in Japanese is a MUST
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services fosters innovation and empowers clients and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:http://www.bloomberg.com/trading-solutions/?utm_source=bloomberg-menu&bbgsum=DG-WS-09-13-TS-bbgmenu
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.