Enterprise Data - Real-Time Sales - Italian Region
Posted Feb 12, 2018 - Requisition No. 65160
We’re Bloomberg Enterprise Data - fast paced, innovative and expanding. We have worked hard and smart to become the $1bn business we are today. We partner closely with our clients, taking time to understand their unique businesses and individual data and technology needs. Our endless selection of datasets, covering all asset types, with multiple delivery technologies and flexible scheduling mean our clients are able to get exactly the data they need, when they need it, in the format they prefer. Without us, they simply can’t operate.
We’re looking for someone to join the Real-time Sales, responsible for sales of Real-Time data feeds predominantly within the Italian region, including Server API, B-Pipe over Platform, B-Pipe with Services, Platform distribution sales and Event-Driven Trading feeds. You'll work closely with clients and prospects to gain a clear understanding of their business needs, and provide consultative solutions to build stronger relationships.
You'll have a really deep understanding of the flow of real-time market data around a financial organisation, who uses it and what for, especially within Front Office applications. You'll demonstrate how the quality, reliability and timeliness of Bloomberg content and services will help them improve processes and comply with new regulations. You'll also provide sales insight upon the benefits of leveraging our cutting edge technology to effectively deliver, organize and use data will help to streamline their supply chain, creating value and generating efficiencies.
We'll trust you to:
- Drive annual sales and revenue targets for a defined territory
- Work in collaboration with the Enterprise Data salespeople and Technical Client Services Teams to identify and manage new real-time technology sales opportunities until close as well as identify and expand usage and revenue of existing real-time technology solutions within existing accounts
- Build and execute on sales strategies at both account and country level, collaborating with other internal sales and account management groups as required
- Assist Terminal Sales and Enterprise Sales members on learning how to identify technical sales opportunities
- Diligently track and manage all customer interactions within the Company CRM system
- Effectively build a sales pipeline and accurately manage forecasts throughout the sales cycle
- Validate the client workflow and engage the appropriate sales team and technical resources where necessary
- Frequent client and prospect interaction through sales calls and onsite visits
- Maintain strong product knowledge of the full Technical Solutions suite, its integration points with other Bloomberg products and competitor/3rd party offerings
- Acquire knowledge of Customer technology stacks, workflows, and internal structure (org chart, how decisions are made, and competing products)
You’ll need to have:
- Experience in enterprise solutions selling in or to the local financial markets is highly desirable
- In depth understanding of our Customers’ business
- Strong track record in consultative selling
- Proven ability of accurate pipeline management from initial lead to close
- Skilled in establishing, developing and maintain key relationships within strategic accounts, including senior client relationships at CxO levels
- Ability to work within a collaborative environment to achieve results
- Familiarity with real-time market data feeds and market data distribution platforms is desirable
- Willingness for regular business travel
- Fluent Italian language skills
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this –
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.