Enterprise Data - KYC Sales and Account Manager, Singapore
Posted Apr 24, 2018 - Requisition No. 65365
Know Your Customer (KYC) is a prerequisite for doing business in the financial markets. The cost of delays and regulatory breaches can result in significant fines and opportunity cost. Launched in 2015, KYC is a new Enterprise Solutions business vertical leveraging Bloomberg's core strengths to provide an efficient and unique solution which solves serious challenges for our clients.
Our suite of KYC solutions help clients reduce time-to-trade, allowing them to make more money faster, and to manage their KYC responsibilities with lower operating costs. Our technology can be used for day to day document and data collection as well as large scale projects caused by regulatory and business change, including screening and AML due diligence.
What's the role?
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and self starting Sales & Account manager based in Hong Kong to help build, develop and manage our growing customer base. The individual will be responsible for selling our KYC solutions in Hong Kong and growing our key client relationships, reporting to the head of Asian KYC sales.
You will also be responsible for handling a portfolio of international clients, lead generation, new business strategies and marketing, running the day to day relationship of assigned accounts as well as actively hunting for growth opportunities.
You are expected to have:
- A great attitude and a desire to grow in all regards
- Business Fluency in English, Mandarin & Cantonese
- Client Service and Relationship Management skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset with an ability to quickly adapt and learn a new market
- An understanding of how to work an account, establish and maintain key relationships, work with a consultative style
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable with a fast pace, changing environment
- Prior Sales experience is a plus
- Expertise or specialized knowledge in the Regulatory and/or Compliance space is a plus.
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/product/entity-exchange/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.