SAP Financial Accounting & Controlling Project Analyst
New York, NY
Posted Mar 26, 2018 - Requisition No. 66225
Our SAP Financial Accounting & Controlling (FI/CO) team is responsible for the design, build and support of SAP’s GL/AP/AR/TR/CO/AA modules and their integration with other SAP modules and legacy Bloomberg systems. We are constantly integrating our product into multiple systems and workflows, which provides endless opportunities for learning and challenge. We pride ourselves on staying abreast of new SAP technologies and how to best leverage them to improve our systems and processes, providing value to our team and business counterparts. You’re a dynamic individual who’s interested in working with developers and key stakeholders to design and implement innovative solutions.
We'll trust you to:
- Provide innovative solution recommendations in SAP FI/CO
- Investigate new technologies and how they can be leveraged to improve our processes
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, as well as Engineering, to solve business problems
- Be a self-directed, hard-working team member who’s equally comfortable working independently as well as a part of our highly collaborative team
- Demonstrate leadership skills particularly in project management and meeting facilitation
You need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 10+ years of SAP configuration experience in SAP FI/CO
- History of delivering high-quality projects on time and under aggressive schedules
- The ability to successfully manage multiple concurrent projects
- Project management skills utilizing a formal project methodology including requirements gathering, design, SAP configuration, testing, training and cutover
- The ability to drive small cross-functional teams across technical, business and functional resources
We'd love to see:
- A self-starter who’s capable of driving requirements gathering sessions and managing issue resolutions
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with the technical experience and ability to identify root cause application issues
- Demonstrated ability to keep current on new SAP functionality and understand complex system landscapes deeply integrated with legacy systems
If this sounds like you:
Apply! If we think you're a good match, we'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.