Facilities Site Coordinator - Madrid
Posted Mar 29, 2018 - Requisition No. 66291
The EMEA Facilities Site Management team is made up of 13 Facilities site Managers, working together very closely to cover our 62 locations across the EMEA region. We commit to delivering the highest standards of facilities and services, thereby demonstrating just how much Bloomberg cares about our employees and our clients. We are highly detail-focused and constantly looking for ways to improve our offices and enhance our customer experience. As a one-stop-shop for all manner of enquiries, we collaborate with a multitude of internal departments on a global level in order to deliver fast and effective solutions. In Facilities, we are instrumental to the success of the organisation by providing a workplace that allows our employees to excel in their roles, an environment that they actively want to spend time in and are proud to share with our customers and business partners.
You are excited to work in the Facilities world to support and make valuable contributions to our office in Madrid where you will be based. You will also be responsible for the remote management of our Lisbon office, which will include periodic travel to this location.
You know the value of data and information and enjoy using data to tell a story, highlight gaps, efficiencies or trends – You know how this data should look like to be impactful and meaningful for the Facilities team.
We’ll trust you to
- Set and manage operational budgets
- Present credible business plans in support of capital expenditure proposals
- Ensure compliance with local health and safety legislation
- Select and manage third party vendors, ensuring our company standards are consistently met
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key partners
- Actively seek out ways in which we could better meet the needs of the business
- Ensure that our facilities and services accurately represent the Bloomberg brand and values
- Create dashboards that demonstrate key findings and insights by liaising with our engineering team as well as the wider business.
- Translate business objectives for our engineering department to help them create the best data visualisation tools.
- Constantly look for improvement opportunities on how we use data
You need to have
- Experience in Customer Service in a corporate environment: You understand the value of flawless customer service
- A Technical mindset: You had exposure to technology tools, particularly within data visualization and you have the passion and aptitude to learn more
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Excellent interpersonal skills for building successful vendor and customer relationships
- Strong prioritization and time management abilities
- A dynamic and hands-on approach
- The ability to adapt and react quickly in our fast-paced environment
- Meticulous attention to detail in terms of facilities standards
We would love to see
- Facilities site management experience
- Vendor Management experience
- Health and safety knowledge and experience
- Additional European language abilities
- Experience handling capital projects such as relocations and refurbishments
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.