Tradedesk - AIM Preemptive Operational Support, Singapore
Posted May 8, 2018 - Requisition No. 66951
We are the first line of defence and first line of offense. We are the domain experts. We deliver knowledgeable, dedicated service to our clients. We provide valuable insights that drive our business forward.
We are aligned with AIM, our industry leading multi-asset order management system (OMS) for the buy-side that addresses the entire workflow of our clients from front-end portfolio, inventory, and trading through to middle and back office operations. Our clients simply can’t operate without us!
What's the role?
You’ll be someone that will help us drive the Tradedesk service vision of delivering knowledgeable front-line support and proactive services to our buy-side clients. You’ll own key client relationships as well as build and maintain strategic internal partnerships across Tradedesk and the wider firm, including AIM Sales, Account Management, Implementation, Product, Project Management Office and Engineering.
Further to the traditional role of Tradedesk in responding to inbound client queries, we will expect the successful applicant to organise, coordinate and deliver Product deployment campaigns, customer training and assist with implementation projects as required by our stakeholder businesses. The goal is to allow our Sales teams to sell, while Tradedesk takes care of service delivery.
We'll trust you to:
- Focus on identifying, exploring and documenting workflows on our customer’s side and how the data should flow to us
- Introduce continuous improvement to enhance the client experience
- Optimize existing workflows, processes and resources to achieve service goals
- Successfully adjust to and address unforeseen challenges
- Manage customer product requirements and expectations
- Develop and maintain key customer relationships
- Introduce and deliver innovative and disruptive ideas for service that will result in a competitive advantage for AIM
You'll need to have:
- Experience in valuing EOD position, including collection of EOD prices of pricing inputs
- Experience in collection data from internal and external sources including custodians, banks, brokers and market or reference data providers
- Experience in collection of customer data used for application of compliance rules including watch lists, net asset values, ratings, issuers, sectors and benchmarks
- Knowledge of the OMS landscape
- Deep understanding of the buy-side full trade life cycle (any asset class will do)
- Understanding of the financial market and customer landscape and their workflows
- Very strong interpersonal skills
- A passion for Service
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we’re a good match. We’ll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/product/asset-and-investment-manager/
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability