Enterprise Sales - Portfolio Analytics & Index Sales - Singapore
Posted Jun 5, 2018 - Requisition No. 67421
Portfolio & Index Sales teams provide state-of-the-art Portfolio and Risk Analytics Solution (PORT) as well as Bloomberg Barclays Indices and other Bloomberg indices including AusBond, BCOM, Bloomberg strategy indices to global investment professionals. Our services help our clients to define appropriate investment universes with benchmarks, successfully implement optimal investment portfolio strategies, helping them make quicker, more informed decisions, enabling them to easily and accurately measure portfolio risk and return against benchmarks, and streamlining their overall investment management workflow.
What’s the role?
There is an exciting opportunity for a talented professional to join our team. You’ll understand the nuts and bolts of portfolio management, perhaps acquired at a buy side firm or whilst working for another vendor. With a consultative approach, you’ll identify our clients' needs and demonstrate how PORT and indices will help them make the best investment/trading decisions. Coupled with this technical knowledge will be an astute commercial mind-set, working to exceed sales metrics.This is a Sales role, and so you will meet with clients face-to-face on a regular basis. You will certainly be an excellent communicator, and well adept at giving product demonstrations and presentations to our clients and prospective clients.
We’ll trust you to:
- Increase client usage and adoption of our Portfolio and Risk Analytics Solution and Bloomberg Barclays Indices
- Collaborate extensively with our Terminal sales teams to cross-sell our suite of solutions
- Up sell our desktop Portfolio and Risk Analytics at Enterprise level
- Provide detailed feedback from clients to product managers so we can improve our products
- Take a lead role in conducting internal and client training sessions
You’ll need to have:
- Demonstrable ability to identify new prospects and build and maintain solid client relationships
- 3 to 5 years experience working in or selling to the buy-side i.e. pension funds, investment advisors or mutual funds, or alternatively, experience in financial engineering/structuring
- Equity and/or Fixed Income market experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in English, additional Asian language a plus
- Aptitude to excel in a dynamic, rapidly growing environment
- Extensive travel, primarily among South-East Asia
- A self-starter and proactive collaborator with strong multi-tasking skills
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/portfolio-risk-analytics/We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.