Field Services Team Leader - Beijing
Posted Jun 6, 2018 - Requisition No. 67465
Our Global Field Operations teams work with urgency to provide 24/7 on-site technical solutions to Bloomberg’s clients in more than 75 countries. Our clients rely on our technology and the support that we deliver to be able to do their jobs in a dynamic, highly-demanding, technology-focused environment. The team are all highly-skilled specialists who are able to assist them with all Bloomberg hardware (PCs, biometric devices, routers), software, and networking infrastructure. Providing a one-stop shop of onsite support and not leaving until the job is done.
We operate as Technical Account Managers when we are on site and make valuable contributions to our clients because of our expertise within Bloomberg working closely with other Bloomberg Technical Operations teams. We pride ourselves in offering top notch customer solution focused service by being able to understand and pre-empt client needs as well as deliver personal, on-the-ground value and assistance spotting gaps and implementing changes.
We're the calm voices and cool heads in a rapidly changing environment but we understand urgency, work hard, have commercial acumen and are customer service driven. Our clients internally and externally count on us daily. Our team is tight but our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We challenge and support each other.
Bloomberg Field Services (FISC) is looking for a focused individual for a Team Leader Position in China. As a FISC leader in China, you will be working to coordinate our customer support responsibilities, building efficiency and consistency for our service offerings in the region. You will partner with the business we support, both locally and remote, to tailor insight and solutions specific to the local market. You will be responsible for recruitment, on-boarding, evaluation, and development of your team members.
We'll trust you to:
- Maintain quality relationships with your team on both a group and individual level
- Ensure that your teams performance is on track to meet departmental goals across multiple metric categories such as productivity and quality.
- Empower your team to innovate and challenge traditional thinking on how to best solve client issues
- Establish strong interdepartmental relationships to build a meaningful employee network
- Provide tailored mentorship that improves individual productivity and performance.
- Possess an ability to collaborate across multiple departments
- Build and drive strategies for your team, region and department
- Drive business critical projects in Customer Support
You'll need to have:
- Demonstrated people management, project management and change management skills
- Extraordinary level of customer service and a deep understanding about our business and support offerings
- Experience in the core FISC role, demonstrating knowledge of the onsite operating environment and customer technical landscape
- Strong networking and communication skills (written and verbal/ internal and external)
- Experience working in a team-focused, collaborative environment
- Ability to quickly prioritize and take appropriate actions in handling raised cases.
- Native level of Mandarin
- Ability to meet with Chinese clients and effectively communicate with both external and internal customers
If this sounds like you:
Apply and we'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.