Senior Account Executive
New York, NY
Posted Jul 3, 2018 - Requisition No. 67947
The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. The buzz of a recent tech breakthrough. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. "Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces." We bring out the best in each other. And through our countless volunteer projects, we help bring out the best in the communities around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen.
Bloomberg LP has built a significant media business spanning television, digital, magazine, radio and live event platforms across the globe. In the midst of a historic time in the media industry, Bloomberg Media is setting out to become the indispensable source of information for the world's most influential business leaders.
We are looking for a Senior Account Executive to be responsible for representing Bloomberg's complete multi-platform media offerings. This position will require a creative sales professional to work well both externally and internally; keeping the client's and Bloomberg's priorities in mind. Profitable and renewing revenue growth is the core objective.
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of recent/relevant advertising sales experience
- Experience with the following: Programmatic sales; Cross platform selling; Strong digital video sales experience; Analytics; Media campaigns.
- Significant and strong client relationships at all levels
- Track record of total revenue and platform revenue growth
- Coverage of the entire client and agency relationship including all levels
- Internal and external communication at a highly productive and seamless level
- Ability to prospect and develop new business
- Strong understanding of media advertising landscape
- Self-motivated; dedicated; strong team player
- Capable of multitasking and working in a dynamic environment
- A real passion for media, advertising and business
- Willingness for business travel as needed
We'd love to see:
- Experience in the luxury and lifestyle space
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we’re a good match. We’ll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.