Bloomberg AIM, the buy-side order management system (OMS), delivers global multi-asset solutions for portfolio management, trading, compliance and operations for buy-side firms. AIM is used by more than 14,000 professionals in nearly 90 countries at over 800 client firms, including some of the largest asset managers, hedge funds, insurance companies, pension funds and government agencies.
Our goal is to offer the most scalable asset management technology in the market - one that allows AIM clients to grow assets on existing investments and to quickly expand into new asset classes, markets or investment styles without disruption.
The Implementation Team is essential in launching a successful client engagement built on providing buy-side industry insight and best practice trading workflows for a wide range of client types. As an Implementations Representative, our clients will count on you to provide project management, client onboarding, system configuration, training, testing and support. The focus will be on projects and implementations with deep regulatory and investment compliance requirements. The role is based in New York and covers new clients across North America with some travel required to provide on-site support.
We'll trust you to:
- Drive industry best practices for compliance, regulatory and order management workflows
- Provide industry expertise and mentorship in investment compliance guidelines, compliance rule building and regulatory trends as well as providing key client feedback to product managers and engineers
- Coordinate with sales and relationship management teams to increase sales growth and product usage of the Bloomberg Regulatory Solution
- Collaborate with colleagues in sales, relationship management and product development to successfully guide compliance/regulatory and OMS implementations from pre-sales through to post-implementation hand-off
- Provide detailed project plans and project management/governance across the entire life of the project by coordinating with relevant Bloomberg departments, the client and third party vendor applications
- Establish and maintain positive relationships and communication channels across multiple implementation projects concurrently with varying degrees of asset class and workflow complexities
- Acquire and instill deep product knowledge across AIM’s offerings for compliance and regulatory module, as well as offerings in the front and middle office
- Effectively handle client expectations for a better on-boarding experience
- Work as the product advocate to increase product usage during and after the implementation
You’ll need to have:
- 5 + years of experience as or working as an investment compliance officer or providing services to investment compliance teams
- Strong interest and knowledge in financial markets
- Excellent project management skills
- Prior experience of running a buy-side order management implementation
- Strong Microsoft Application knowledge (Excel, Powerpoint, Project)
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
- Phenomenal organization skills, a can-do attitude, and an ability to work well as a team
- A highly articulate, consultative client service approach
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/product/asset-and-investment-manager/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.