Data Analytics Internship (Estágio) - São Paulo
Posted Jul 27, 2018 - Requisition No. 68434
You love the idea of taking raw numbers and turning them into actionable insights for the world's business and financial decision makers. Technology is your thing, and you are interested in learning about financial markets. You have an appetite to truly analyze data, processes, and to understand why things work as they do. You have a natural eye for detail, but you remember never to lose sight of the bigger picture.
Does this sound like you? If so, you’re just the type of person who could thrive in an internship (estágio) in our Global Data Department.
What’s in it for you:
During the internship, you will develop models using machine learning and natural language processing. You will also work collaboratively with our data scientist and analyst team on proof of concept models and in writing Python code to improve our data and processes.
We will trust you to:
- Learn and work with our Data Scientist to develop machine learning and Natural Language Processing models to extract information from different sources;
- Work with a range of sources to craft, organize and analyze data and processes;
- Develop research ideas in collaboration with other data analysts.
You'll need to have:
- Ability to work in Sao Paulo;
- Fluency in English;
- Interest or experience in using Python;
- Effective data analysis skills;
- Strong Excel knowledge;
- Able to work 6 hours per day for the 1-2 years while in school/university.
We would love to see:
- Interest in machine learning;
- Interest in using Pandas, Numpy, scikit-learn, tensor flow and other relevant Python libraries.
If this sounds like you:
Apply! If we believe you're a good match we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
Why Bloomberg? Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.