New York, NY
Posted Oct 11, 2018 - Requisition No. 71234
Bloomberg Junior Strategists will play key roles in shaping strategy across a suite of consultative and creative solutions. Working closely with our teams across the media organization, you will infuse your curiosity to uncover trends, analyze data, dig into a brand’s business, drive modern methodologies, and understand emerging platforms. You will have an opportunity to work across a wide range of verticals: finance, tech, luxury, automotive, and B2B.
We’re currently looking for versatile strategists from account planning, brand consulting, innovation, and strategic research backgrounds.
We’ll trust you to:
- Be comfortable mining data, research, and intelligence reports for insights and implications – this includes tapping Bloomberg intelligence
- Articulate consumer insights from data and research and lead with a point of view to internal and external audiences
- Develop brand strategies, customer journey maps, content strategies, and communication plans
- Assist the sales team with relevant consumer insights, trends, and contribute to concepts for advertisers and do what it takes to sell them through
- Keep our team informed on trends across digital, cultural, and market areas with ideas on how to apply the thinking to our clients and our work
You’ll need to have:
- 2-3 years of experience in brand strategy/brand planning, preferably at a brand strategy firm/creative agency/consultancy
- Ability to perform primary and secondary research to develop personas
- A proactive and detail-oriented client service mentality
- Ability to multitask; work on several clients in diverse industries with varied needs all at once
- Comfort with brand, media, and performance analytics
- Ability to be a visual storyteller; build decks that flow and tell a clear concise story, and look beautiful
- Strong strategic writing skills – you can distill complexities to any audience
- A knack for presenting compellingly, confidently, and convincingly
- Desire to work well with multidisciplinary teams and be a strategic advisor with partners within the organization
- Real passion for innovation, and driven to win!
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we’re a good match. We’ll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.