Software Engineer Tel Aviv
Posted Dec 10, 2018 - Requisition No. 72450
Bloomberg engineers develop impactful solutions to complex, real-world problems. The software we write is utilized every day by leading business and finance experts worldwide. We roll out new software daily, which encourages our teams to work together on how to best design, build and deploy these systems.
We'll trust you to:
- Take ownership of the full development cycle
- Partner with clients and other developers to design, build and roll out solutions that will optimize complex workflows
- Understand and efficiently manipulate large datasets
- Make quick, thoughtful decisions
- Be a collaborative member of your team
- Have a strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Be an excellent problem solver
You'll need to have:
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technology subject
- Programming experience in C, C++, C#, Java or Python
We are extremely proud of our diverse and open culture, and value diversity of thought and perspective in every form. If you have a degree outside of the above, but still have strong software development skills, then we can teach you the rest.
We're looking for engineers with a passion for writing reusable, efficient solutions to complex problems, who can keep an open mind and adapt to an ever-changing market landscape, collaborate and work effectively on small teams, and want to develop software that impacts thousands of power users around the world. If this sounds like you, please apply below!