Bloomberg Entity Exchange – Global Project Lead
New York, NY
Posted Jan 8, 2019 - Requisition No. 72813
What's Bloomberg Entity Exchange (KYC)?
New regulation has slowed client onboarding, creating a painful, inefficient and unsustainable situation for firms. Bloomberg’s Entity Exchange goes beyond simply knowing your customer, it help eliminate the factors hindering the growth of the bottom line so our clients can do better business.
We are providing a centralized, secure platform to enable trading counterparties to manage and share client data and documents with confidence. As a policy-agnostic counterparty information management platform, Entity Exchange accelerates the onboarding process without sacrificing control over your sensitive information.
What’s the role?
The Bloomberg Entity Exchange - Global Project lead will be responsible for delivering outreach solutions to Financial Services firms across the world who are implementing Bloomberg Entity Exchange as part of their solution. They will be managing a team of project managers located in the US, EMEA and ASIA, whilst partnering with stakeholders internally and external and acting as the escalation point. They will be responsible for the strategic direction of the product and support services.
We’ll trust you to
- Work with senior external and internal stakeholders to plan multiple projects from initiation to completion. Communicate and manage project expectations appropriately.
- Work closely with Sales organisation to produce the Clients’ requirements, designs and ensure successful implementation.
- Plan and drive the execution of the strategic implementation, and deliver returns to the client in line with their expectations.
- Communicate and report on project status, addressing issues / pain points escalating as appropriate.
- Be highly organised and efficient, ensuring that your team deliver to consistent standards.
- Manage stakeholder relationships and demonstrate the ability to form strong business relationships.
- Produce and manage robust risk management strategy, ensuring that risks / issues are managed and reported on throughout the project lifecycle.
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress.
- Ensure consistent change control approach
You'll need to have:
- Extensive Industry and Project management experience within a regulated environment, ideally 10 years plus.
- Excellent Business process re-engineering experience
- Good understanding of Banking Operations and Financial Regulation. Solid exposure to regulatory initiatives across financial services such as MiFID II, GDPR, FATCA, SFTR, EMIR etc. is essential
- An understanding of the financial markets, the various players and the role Bloomberg plays.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Be comfortable with a fast pace, changing environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to execute a strategy with complete autonomy
- Previous people management experience & strong leadership
- Comfortable dealing with the C-Suite of an organisation
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match, in the meantime you can look at the below link:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.