New York, NY
Posted Jan 9, 2019 - Requisition No. 72829
The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. We work hard, and we work fast — while keeping up the creativity and entrepreneurialism we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time.
Bloomberg LP has built a significant media business spanning television, digital, magazine, radio and live event platforms across the globe. In the midst of a historic time in the media industry, Bloomberg Media is growing its global footprint and reach through new innovations from TicToc to New Economy Forum to transforming our commercial model.
Bloomberg Media Group is seeking an experienced, creative-minded client marketer to develop innovative multimedia ideas and presentations for current and prospective clients, as well as to create category toolkits such as sponsorship materials and case studies. The right candidate will be someone who isn’t afraid to work tirelessly to find new, creative ways to help our clients and to unite various teams to achieve these goals.
We’ll trust you to:
- Be the primary partner to Sales in developing breakthrough campaigns that exceed client expectations
- Bring the Bloomberg Media brand to life through compelling narratives and visual presentations
- Apply strategic lens, disciplined creative thinking and storytelling skills to all deliverables
- Create frameworks for creative ideas that show a clear connection between a client’s business challenge and our proposed solutions
- Be proactive about conducting research — client’s historical engagements with Bloomberg, category information through Bloomberg Intelligence, target audiences with Data Science & Insights
- Be an integrated marketer with a knack for creative solutions who is intellectually committed to the marketing, media and advertising crafts
- Leverage solid understanding of the media landscape, including expertise in new and emerging media platforms as well as off-platform opportunities, to elevate the ideas we present to clients
- Work on multiple client deliverables at any given time, including a high-volume of incoming RFPs as well as proactive proposals and presentations across practice areas: Finance, Luxury & Lifestyle, Technology, B2B, Automotive, Government and Corporate Reputation, and Enterprise/New Business
- Partner with Brand Marketing team to shape category-level, data-infused presentations, brochures, place-mats, editorial franchise presentations and case studies
You'll need to have:
- Marketing, business development, communications planning, media planning or consulting experience
- 6+ years of media industry or agency experience including expertise across platforms
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication, and time management skills
- Experience with primary and secondary research, data visualizations, and using proprietary data tools to solidify sales pitches
- Strong problem-solving skills and a creative sensibility
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Ambition and a self-starter mindset
- Experience presenting to senior-level internal/external clients
- Strong presentation skills and an eye for great design; proficiency in PowerPoint/Keynote a must; familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Ability to remain calm and professional in a fast-paced environment
- Positive, can-do attitude, with a desire to learn and grow
- Passion about the media and marketing industries, the latest innovations and best-in-class brands
Does this sound like you?
Apply! If we believe you’re a good match we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.