Core Sales - Buy-Side Relationship Manager, Beijing
Posted Feb 12, 2019 - Requisition No. 73577
With the booming economy of China and active financial markets here, we have fast growing opportunities in China and we are looking for a highly motivated and driven sales who will attack this market with great enthusiasm and new ideas.
Core Enterprise Sales. The front line. The Bloomberg Professional service (the Terminal) is the most powerful and flexible platform for financial professionals who need real-time data, news and analytics to make smarter, faster, more informed business decisions.
What's the role?
Being part of Core Enterprise Sales means being at the forefront of our client's experience with us as a company and our product. You will make the best use of our non-hierarchical corporate structure to network across various departments; calling on specific expertise to help deliver solutions to our Bloomberg clients. You will be responsible for running campaigns on how to increase product usage and adoption from our clients. You will be driving sales with innovation to provide solutions to our clients in the market as it evolves. It means pursuing new opportunities with a sense of urgency and pace.
We'll trust you to:
- Demonstrate your capability of crafting out Bloomberg solution proposal to suit client business needs. Knowledge to craft account plans and execute on strategies to increase terminal usage and grow the revenue base
- Build and maintain strategic internal partnerships across departments
- Own key relationships and be a player/coach in addressing our client's needs
- Be willing to travel in and around the region to provide a premier service
- Maintain and improve your knowledge of our product, which constantly evolves as new data and analytical tools are added
- Spot trends, new opportunities and establish credibility with our clients by understanding their business
- Be the face and voice of Bloomberg whilst providing excellent customer service
- Manage your time effectively, multi-task and work well under pressure in a team environment
You will need to have:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English and Mandarin
- At least 5 years of experience in or selling to Chinese financial institutions
- A strong understanding of the China buy-side market, the opportunities and the challenges of this very unique territory
- The ability to spot trends, new opportunities and establish credibility with our clients by understanding their business
- A deep understanding of one or more asset classes including Equities, Fixed Income, FX, Commodities, Derivatives
- A strong interest in financial markets and technology
- A track record of building and maintaining solid client relationships
- Well versed and confident in presentations, training and written communications
- An entrepreneurial and outgoing character, able to work independently and dedicatedly, taking ownership and accountability of the business entrusted to you
- Familiarity with the Bloomberg Professional Service would be the icing on the cake
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: https://blpcareers.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of thought and perspective in every form. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
As Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.