Engineering Team Leader - Transaction Cost Analysis - Tel Aviv
Posted Mar 12, 2019 - Requisition No. 74097
Every day, trillions of dollars pass through the Bloomberg Terminal. As a result, hundreds of thousands of financial professionals rely on our 500 enterprise applications to manage their portfolios, execute their trades and analyse the markets.
The Bloomberg Transaction Cost Analysis (BTCA) product allows our clients to create, customize, and distribute reports that analyse their performance across our various trading platforms. BTCA gives clients insight into their trading processes, with the goal of enabling them to constantly improve their trading operations, broker selections, and algorithms – and ultimately stay ahead of the competition.
We have a strong team of engineers who are driving this product forward, and we’re looking for a team leader to join them in our Tel Aviv office. As a team leader, you’ll remain hands on and extremely technical. We’ll trust you to lead, motivate, and develop a high-performing team to deliver superb solutions to challenging technical problems. You’ll partner with our Engineering and product stakeholders to define success and establish a roadmap for new features.
You'll need to have:
- Experience programming in C++ in a production environment
- Demonstrated technical and people leadership experience
- Experience working on a product-facing team, managing multiple stakeholders, timelines, and priorities
- Experience with working with large sets of data
- A passion for design, problem solving and hands-on development
We'd love to see:
- Knowledge of multi-threading programming
- Experience with high volume, high availability distributed systems
- An interest in the financial markets