Radio Anchor - London
Posted Mar 26, 2019 - Requisition No. 74350
Bloomberg Radio is the only financial and business news station, providing business leaders and influencers with breaking news and analysis found nowhere else. You will join our 24/7 operation in London to provide unique and compelling takes on daily news stories.
We'll trust you to:
- Collaborate with the global team for show preparation
- Have a creative approach to topic and guest selection
- Provide insightful business and general news for our programming
- Gather and generate reports for other markets nationally
- Handle other production duties as assigned
You need to have:
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Recent and relevant mid-major market TV/Radio Host and/or Reporter experience
- A clear and energetic presentation that connects with our listeners
- A distinctive point of view with the ability to discuss various subjects
- Strong interview skills
- A knowledge of adobe audition and radio newsroom software
- Proven skills in business and general news writing
- Flexibility with hours
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A track record with affiliates and syndication
- Strong multitasking skills
If this sounds like you:
- Apply with a demo reel of your on-air host/reporting work!
If we think you're a good match, we'll get in touch with you to let you know next steps. In the meantime, check out http://www.bloomberg.com/audio.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.