Social Campaign Manager, TicToc
New York, NY
Posted Mar 29, 2019 - Requisition No. 74413
The energy of a newsroom. The buzz of a recent tech breakthrough. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the creativity and entrepreneurialism we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time.
In December 2017, we launched TicToc by Bloomberg, a global news network for the social, mobile, streaming world. TicToc set out to invent a news brand for the next generation of consumers, taking apart the traditional broadcast video news format and reimagining it for a social, mobile audience. TicToc was the first publisher to exclusively partner with Twitter to build a dedicated video network specifically designed for the platform. As we head into 2019, Bloomberg is expanding TicToc onto the multitude of screens and platforms where people consume content throughout their day — at work, during a commute, or at play.
We're seeking a Social Campaign Manager to oversee and implement standout client campaigns across TicToc’s social and digital platforms. You will facilitate efforts involving diverse internal and external partners. You will project manage complex, first-of-their-kind, data-driven social campaigns for clients. You will act as the daily client lead, delivering exceptional service at every stage of a campaign.
We'll trust you to:
- Act as an expert on TicToc ad products and the social expert. Work within the marketing team and cross-functionally with sales and other Bloomberg teams to ensure client satisfaction
- Have a strong social background, a broad knowledge of media and extraordinary project management skills with strong attention to detail
- Lead client relationships across pre- and post-sale activities, ensuring assets are developed and executed on time and that campaign timeline and updates are clearly articulated
- Launch, monitor and optimize all social campaigns on a weekly basis
- Analyze social campaign performance. Surface new brand and audience insights and recommend optimizations to meet each client’s KPIs
- Articulate insights and ideas to clients in clear, compelling presentations
- Surface opportunities for TicToc’s market expansion and growth
You'll need to have:
- 3-5 years of media or relevant agency experience
- 2+ years buying & optimizing social campaigns
- Hunger to understand the trajectory and future of media and marketing
- Demonstrated social and digital campaign management and analysis skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Demonstrated ability to develop and present compelling narratives in decks, memos, emails, and in-person presentations
- Track record handling multitude of social campaign details, creative assets, and timelines
- Ability to learn quickly, problem solve, and identify opportunities for campaign improvement, experimentation, and growth
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we’re a good match. We’ll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status