Audience Development Executive - 6 Months Contract
Posted Apr 17, 2019 - Requisition No. 74706
The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. The buzz of a recent tech breakthrough. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We challenge each other. And through our countless volunteer projects, we help bring out the best in our communities as around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen!
Bloomberg LIVE is seeking an executive to build and execute audience development plans from start to finish for invitation-only corporate events that attract senior executives from across industries and functions.
Under the direction of the APAC Head of LIVE Events, we'll trust you to:
- Create and manage compelling campaigns to secure event registrants and ensure event attendance, working collaboratively with our marketing organisation on campaign execution
- Curate target audience lists across countries and industries, using a host of marketing channels and data sources to maintain and grow our community across the Asia Pacific
- Work with internal partners and customer groups to deliver VIP invitations and develop relationships with external organisations for marketing partnership opportunities
- Analyse audience data post-event to create event profiles for internal and external use
You'll need to have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An understanding of major corporations, how they are organised and the roles and responsibilities of different C-level executives
- Knowledge of markets across major cities in Asia
- Strong database management and organisational skills
- Knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications especially Excel
- Ability to handle multiple projects at any given time
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org