Client Services Lead (Contractor)
New York, NY
Posted May 15, 2019 - Requisition No. 75131
The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. We work hard, and we work fast — while keeping up the creativity and entrepreneurialism we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time.
Bloomberg LP has built a significant media business spanning television, digital, magazine, radio and live event platforms across the globe. In the midst of a historic time in the media industry, Bloomberg Media is growing its global footprint and reach through new innovations from Tic Toc to New Economy Forum to transforming our commercial model.
We have expanded our commercial business beyond media advertising sales to offer a full range of agency services from strategy to creative, content, communications and in-market activations. We are looking for an ambitious, customer-service oriented individual who can lead large-scale, integrated programs.
This position is a hybrid role where you'll work directly with clients and lead project teams from kick off through completion. You will be someone who isn’t afraid to work tirelessly to find new, creative ways to help our clients and to unite various teams to achieve these goals.
We’ll trust you to:
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Strategy, Creative, Ad Operations, Research and Insights, Media Planning, Editorial and Events
- Ensure we are meeting — and exceeding — client expectations
- Build strong, trusting relationships and own communications with clients, agencies and colleagues across different departments
- Manage cross-functional teams to deliver work that is on strategy, time and budget
- Update internal systems with required project updates
- Provide strategic and operational support across the team as needed
- Build a strong working knowledge of the Bloomberg Media ecosystem
You’ll need to have:
- 7-10 years of experience in an account management, project management or integrated production role at an agency or digital-first media company
- Experience driving results and growth in line with company objectives and goals
- Proven success launching large-scale, integrated campaigns
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Broad understanding of media and marketing trends, as well as their impact on business strategies
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with limited guidance
- Positive, can-do attitude, with a desire to learn and grow
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we’re a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status