Cash Rates and MBS Product Manager, Electronic Trading
New York, NY
Posted Jun 12, 2019 - Requisition No. 75530
We'll trust you to:
- Drive the strategy and product development for the US E-Trading cash business.
- Build tools that improve client workflows and increase trading efficiency.
- Integrate with additional internal services, where appropriate to optimize workflow.
- Effectively manage the product specification, prioritization and backlog.
- Work seamlessly with our experienced engineers on product milestones.
- Work with senior sales leadership to derive an overall business strategy.
- Clearly communicate product vision, execution plan and development status with key stakeholders.
- Lead multiple projects at the same time and able to shift priorities quickly when needed.
- Follow technology trends and developments in the electronic trading space.
What do I need to apply?
- Ability to work well across multiple teams, lead and influence others.
- Strong analytical ability.
- Proven track record managing a product.
- Strong sense of rates and MBS market structure and key themes that may drive change across these markets.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze competing platforms and make strategic decisions based on overall market trends.
- Must be a client facing PM and must have the ability to attend strategic sales meetings and explain product road-map and platforms to clients.
- Good working knowledge of IRS markets and general familiarity with current regulations (e.g. Dodd Frank) is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
Apply if you think we’re a good match. We’ll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.