Stockholm Economy Reporter
Posted Jul 11, 2019 - Requisition No. 76034
Bloomberg News's Stockholm bureau is looking for a reporter to cover the Swedish economy and politics. You are an expert in sifting through economic data, thrive under real-time news pressure, and excel at writing broader analytical pieces. You love getting out from behind your desk to chase scoops and news-makers and enjoy working as part of a broader team in the Nordic region and Europe as a whole.
We'll trust you to:
- Write smart, fast stories on economics and the government as well as help out on broader financial markets coverage
- Collaborate with different bureaus and teams across Bloomberg News
- Be up to date on major news stories and trends that matter to financial and business clients
You need to have:
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in producing copy under short deadline pressure
- Knowledge of the economy, financial markets and business
- Fluency in English, Swedish or another Scandinavian language
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.