Senior LatAM Accounting Analyst - Sao Paulo
Posted Jul 25, 2019 - Requisition No. 76318
You're the type of person who is comfortable in a dynamic environment and isn't afraid to roll up your sleeves to tackle projects both big and small. You naturally bring energy and passion to everything you do.
On any given day we will expect for you to manage the LatAM regional accounting close (end to end process), accounting and tax controls, local and USGAAP reconciliations as well as all reporting needs. You will be expected to perform financial and balance sheet/PNL analysis and to support regional audits. We need for you to have solid experience that has been built in the accounting area with a very seasoned approach. In addition, you will need to collaborate. You will work with many different groups inside and outside of Bloomberg; including the accounting team in NY (Corporate), third parties and consultants.
We’ll trust you to:
- Maintain excellent problem solving, interpersonal and multi-tasking skills
- Perform and monitor regional accounting close process (end to end), perform LatAm regional reporting and controls
- Perform regional reconciliation process and financial analysis with high level of details and accuracy.
- Work with members of the team on the delivery of goals and metrics for the performance review process
- Deal directly with consultants and SAP NY team in order to manage projects and regional initiatives
- Develop strategic initiatives aimed at business goals
- Manage local compliance regarding accounting and systems requirements
- Provide advising regarding accounting and control matters
- Perform accounting and financial analysis for senior and corporate audience
You’ll need to have:
- A Bachelor's degree (BA or Accounting)
- A CPA (mandatory)
- Proven SAP system skills-Strong monitoring skills
- Proven management and presentation skills
- 10 - 15 years of experience in LatAm Accounting
- Fluency in English, Portuguese and Spanish
- In depth knowledge about LatAm accounting and end to end monthly close and controls
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
**Resumes must be in English in order to be considered.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services fosters innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.