News Writer - Freelancer
New York, NY
Posted Aug 15, 2019 - Requisition No. 76665
Bloomberg News seeks a freelance writer/producer for its TV network in New York. Individuals are responsible for writing and producing news and business briefs. Candidate must be able to make quick decisions in a real-time news environment and thrive under pressure. The position demands a strong knowledge of business and financial themes combined with the ability to explain complex material in simple terms. Flexibility with hours is essential.
Needs to have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years recent/relevant experience
- Strong editorial skills and news judgment
- Working knowledge of the business news and the financial markets
- Ability to work well in a team setting under tight deadlines
- Well-developed organizational skills
- Experience working in a real-time news environment is desirable
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we’re a good match. We’ll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.