Campus Talent Coordinator - EMEA
Posted Sep 19, 2019 - Requisition No. 78272
First impressions can make or break a candidate's perception of a workplace. This is why our Campus Talent Coordinator role is about more than scheduling interviews and hosting prospective employees - it's about working in partnership with our Recruiters to build an extraordinary and memorable experience; a candidate-friendly journey from start to finish, using the opportunity to introduce them to the "wow" of working at Bloomberg (that we as employees experience every single day!)
You'll be part of a close-knit and inspiring campus recruitment team, passionate about delivering an exceptional candidate experience. You'll ensure a seamless interview process by handling all the details, so our candidates can focus on their Bloomberg experience - and our business leaders on selecting the best possible talent into the Company.
We’ll trust you to:
- Embody the Bloomberg culture and be a brand ambassador in every interaction
- Take ownership of the end to end candidate journey, partnering with your recruiter to provide a consistent, high touch experience
- Effectively manage all interview scheduling tasks, including assessment day management, candidate & business communication, travel, candidate reimbursement and interview hosting, ensuring responsibilities are successfully prioritised and SLA's are consistently met
- Provide support to the broader recruitment team by driving operational efficiency as a subject matter expert and reliable point of contact for the region
- Partner with the business, recruiters, sourcers, vendors and the wider HR team to ensure we continually focus on hiring the best talent as quickly as possible
- Identify process efficiencies and opportunities for improving the applicant or hiring manager experience
- Responsible for data governance throughout the recruitment lifecycle and produce ad hoc reports as required
You'll need to have:
- Experience with MS Outlook, Word, and Excel and previous exposure to Applicant Tracking and/or Human Resource information systems
- Authentic passion for providing unparalleled levels of customer service
- Superb communication skills with the ability to handle discussions and work with all levels of internal and external customers, including high level stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong attention to detail, as well as an ability to operate with large volumes, urgency and prioritize multiple tasks and projects in a dynamic environment
We'd love to see:
- Prior experience in a Recruitment or HR coordination role
- Overview knowledge of Recruiting, HR concepts, policies and procedures
- Enthusiastic approach to improving process efficiencies
- Strong alignment with our culture values
- Passion to learn and develop skills within recruitment, with interest to support recruiter and sourcing activities for wider team
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.