Economics Reporter - Rome
Posted Sep 27, 2019 - Requisition No. 78680
With more than 100 economics reporters and 25 economists worldwide, Bloomberg News has an unrivaled capacity to explain where the global economy is and where it is heading.
Bloomberg News is now looking for an experienced reporter to cover the Italian economy in Rome.
We'll trust you to:
- Work together with both our regional team and our global network of journalists
- Deliver breaking news, exclusives, and world-class analysis on Italy's economy and its finances at a time of heightened political uncertainty
- Tell a story clearly and concisely, and seamlessly balance local detail with regional and international context
- Write about the wider European economy at times
- Travel to cover euro zone officials both within Italy and the EU
You’ll need to have:
- Journalism experience and a track record of breaking news
- The ability to write English accurately, quickly and concisely under pressure
- Experience of working in a real-time news environment
- Fluent English and Italian are essential. Other European languages welcome
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.