2020 Summer News Internship - Hong Kong
Posted Oct 30, 2019 - Requisition No. 79283
Bloomberg News is one of the biggest financial news organizations in the world, leading the way in delivering news coverage in all its forms for the people with the most at stake. We report on the issues that matter to financial and business professionals - when they happen, and where they happen. If it affects markets, Bloomberg News will be there first, delivering the world's most accurate information in milliseconds, on virtually every stock, bond and economic indicator. We lead the way in breaking news about events that help our readers to stay a step ahead of the markets.
At Bloomberg, you will have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. We need a constant flow of ideas, energy and innovation-which is where you come in. We’re looking for interns who are passionate about telling stories in a variety of forms. From graphics to TV, to written articles on the Bloomberg Terminal, we want you collaborate across platforms to deliver critical information to our clients.
As an Intern, you will have the opportunity to gain hands on reporting experience. You may report on markets, companies, economies, and governments. Responsibilities may include pitching and writing enterprise stories, conducting exclusive interviews, and collaborating with our other media platforms. We operate as one newsroom – a cross platform and collaborative environment where print, digital, and broadcast come together to produce the most accurate content for our clients.
We’re looking for:
- Prior experience and/or demonstrated interest in journalism through work experience or extracurricular activities
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- A passion for global financial markets, companies and economies
- Availability to work for 10 weeks, 40 hours per week, beginning in late June to end of August.
- Minimum two years of undergraduate study completed
- Fluency in a foreign language is a plus, but not required
What you’ll need to apply:
- Resume, cover letter, and preferably three samples of journalistic work on any platform
- Apply and we'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.To learn more, visit our YouTube channel "Inside Bloomberg"
If this sounds like you:
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing email@example.com.