Risk Sales Representative – Buy Side
New York, NY
Posted Oct 31, 2019 - Requisition No. 79331
Bloomberg’s Multi-Asset Risk System (MARS) is a comprehensive suite of risk management tools that delivers consistent, consolidated results across our client’s entire firm. Powered by Bloomberg’s world-class pricing library, market data and mortgage cash flow engine, MARS enables front office, risk and collateral professionals to analyze their trading and investment portfolios, manage and mitigate their exposure and ready themselves for any turn of events.
What's the role?
The Risk Sales Executive is responsible for driving the sales process for Bloomberg’s MARS solutions to clients ranging from small regional organizations to large asset managers.
As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for generating and converting a pipeline of these products to buy-side clients in the region; marketing the products internally within Bloomberg, building key relationships with decision makers and providing actionable feedback to management.
We will trust you to:
- Utilize your strong product knowledge, technical skills, and market knowledge to generate revenue for --Enterprise Businesses and all of Bloomberg’s solutions
- Partner with multiple stakeholders to run the enterprise sales engagements and long term requirements
- Articulate the features and benefits of Bloomberg enterprise level products in detail, so that you can act as a partner for your customers
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of what your customers do so that you can position our products to them at multiple phases of an engagement to multiple stakeholders
- Contribute innovative ideas that anticipate and address client needs
- Collaborate internally to implement and execute value-add solutions
- Participate in new projects that drive departmental and firm-wide initiatives and goals
- Seek out additional ways to make an impact, such as mentoring, involvement in training, running campaigns, and involvement in product enhancement
You'll need to have:
- You should have excellent sales skills to manage a diverse pipeline of opportunities, position solutions, and uncover issues
- Recent experience of selling derivative risk solutions, either with a vendor or as a market practitioner
- You should be standout colleague who appreciates more can be achieved by working collaboratively across sales and the wider organization
- Excellent presentation, training and communication skills
- The ability for regular travel
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/product/multi-asset-risk-system/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.