2020 Bloomberg Women in Technology Insights Program
Posted Feb 7, 2020 - Requisition No. 81214
Join our Bloomberg Women in Technology (BWIT) Insights Program and learn about our Software Engineering department. Our 1 week program is designed to introduce you to our work and culture, connect you to our diverse communities and help prepare you for future technical interviews. The program will be held at our London EMEA Headquarters.
We strive to create a working environment that values difference, fosters inclusion and promotes collaboration. Our global community of diverse engineers take on some of the world’s most interesting and important technical challenges. We develop impactful solutions to complex, real-world problems. Giving back has always been the core of what we do and 85% of our profits are donated through Bloomberg Philanthropies to support lasting change around the world. We are looking for people who see things differently, find solutions and collaborate instinctively.
You can expect to:
- Explore our company, culture and meet our BWIT and Ally Communities
- Receive mentoring from an experienced Software Engineer
- Shadow Engineers and learn about our department, technology and finance
- Collaborate with peers and take part in a team tech project
- Network with employees, attend workshops and participate in a mock interview
- Get travel and accommodation expenses covered for the duration of the program
You’ll need to:
- Be working towards a degree in Computer Science
- Have some programming experience in C, C++, Java or Python
- Be passionate about technology and have an eagerness to learn in our high energy, fast-paced environment
- Apply if this sounds like you!
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or firstname.lastname@example.org.