Bloomberg Intelligence - Financial Market Structure Analyst
Posted May 7, 2020 - Requisition No. 82847
Bloomberg Intelligence provides a comprehensive view of an industry and its key constituents and, combined with the power of the Bloomberg Professional® service, gives you unsurpassed depth and breadth at the sector, industry and company levels. Bloomberg Intelligence also offers valuable written analysis, industry data and interactive charting and functions from a team of independent experts, giving trading and investment professionals deep insight into where crucial industries stand today and where they may be heading next.
Bloomberg Intelligence is building a new team of Financial Market Structure Analysts in both New York and London. You’ll be responsible for publishing data-driven, insightful research on the current and future structure of equity markets. This will include topics such as trading venues, trading technology and market structure regulation.
We’ll trust you to:
- Monitor and interpret technological advancements as they relate to trading, markets, regulation, market data, trading analytics and market structure as they work to identify macro themes and trends affecting the industry
- Interview institutional traders and investors to better understand their challenges, who they broke with, how they are managing their order flow and why they trade the way they do
- Collaborate with other research product teams, including Equity, Litigation, Policy, Credit and ESG for thematic analysis
- Interact with investors, industry contacts, investor relations personnel, and senior management at target companies
- Work with our Data teams to ensure data completeness and quality control for existing and new data sets
- Build and maintain relationships with internal departments and external market professionals to grow a franchise and develop an ecosystem
You’ll need to have:
- Industry experience on the buy and/or sell sides
- Demonstrable experience producing original equity/financial market research
- Deep understanding of financial market structure spanning technology and regulation.
- Superior communication, both written and verbal – with particular emphasis on research curation and presentation delivery skills
- Experience managing multiple projects concurrently in an organized and thoughtful manner
If this sounds like you:
Apply today! We're eager to speak with you. In the meantime, feel free to check out:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or firstname.lastname@example.org