APAC Benefits Manager - Hong Kong
Posted May 28, 2020 - Requisition No. 83181
People are Bloomberg's most critical assets and nowhere is this better reflected than when it comes to our benefits. At Bloomberg we strive to provide our employees with fundamental tools to support their personal and family needs so they can drive business success. To do this we are always looking at new and innovative ways to deliver benefits to our employees. Bloomberg, LP has an exciting opportunity to be part of the Global Benefits function which serves over 17,000 employees in over 72 countries.
In this role, you will drive the benefits agenda and support all benefit programs in the APAC region including retirement, health & welfare programs/projects and Wellness initiatives. You will be responsible for managing benefits vendors along with handling case escalations, internal plan communications, working with procurement on contract reviews/renewals and invoice reconciliations. In addition you will drive analysis for benefit plan design reviews/proposals and work with our internal HR Shared Services and Payroll teams on policy queries related to our benefits plans and leave programs. You will need to have a hands on and collaborative approach working as part of Global Benefits team within the Human Resources function. You'll also have the opportunity to partner with broader HR stakeholders on regional projects and initiatives.
We’ll trust you to work to ensure that our plans are:
- Compliant with local laws and regulations
- Financially efficient
- Thoroughly communicated
- Vigorously analysed and assessed for effectiveness
You’ll need to have:
- At least 5 years HR experience, ideally within a Benefits role or a keen interest in Benefits
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to compile data, assess trends, and identify opportunities with respect to both benefit plan design and processes
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to work collaboratively and also execute key deliverables
- Establish and maintain relationships across different internal groups and stakeholders
- Experience working in a dynamic fast-paced environment, under pressure with frequent deadlines
- Strong Excel (Vlookup and pivot tables) and PowerPoint skills
We'd love to see:
- Benefits experience across a range of benefits including Pension, Healthcare, Life, Disability, Leaves and Wellness
- Exposure to HR/employment policies & practices across Asia Pacific.
If this sounds like you: Apply, and we'll get in touch and let you know what the next steps are. In the meantime, have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/careers/about/
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.