Production Manager, Singapore (8 Month Contract)
Posted Jun 8, 2020 - Requisition No. 83319
What's the role?
Assist creative team in setting up and organizing production crews when and where needed. Preferably with a network of production crew around ASEAN region, Australia, New Zealand, North Asia (South Korea, Japan), India, US, EU
You'll need to have:
- Background and experience in PR, communication/marketing
- Experience in journalism writing, copywriting, scriptwriting for video production (TV and Digital) is highly preferred
- Ability to manage projects for a production team covering content, creative and liaise with Sales Team (overall project and production management experience)
- Ability to present creative and content ideas to clients and decision-makers (creative or media agency experience) and manage their expectations by coordinating closely with internal teams / stand as client liaison or point person for client and creative team
- Proficiency in MS Excel is a must (understanding, calculating and negotiating production budgets and estimates are crucial)
- Ability to produce and prepare high-quality content and creative presentations through PowerPoint or Keynote is a must. The successful candidate must be able to deliver and present these ideas, concepts and creative strategies internally and externally in client meetings, and address questions on the spot.
The successful candidate must also be able to present before an audience confidently, whether it is sharing ideas, brainstorming on new concepts or showcasing success milestones internally and/or externally.
Social media related experience: managing social media accounts and creating content for social media for brands and use of social media content planners and platforms (ie. Later.com, Planoly, or similar | Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube)
Other software proficiency for day-to-day work: PowerPoint, Word, Keynote, e-mail, Google Docs, Google Drive
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing email@example.com.