Bloomberg Masterclass: Global Data and Analytics & Sales
Posted Aug 18, 2020 - Requisition No. 84431
The Bloomberg Masterclass has been designed to give candidates the unique opportunity to boost their chances of securing a role with a global financial technology company such as Bloomberg.
We know from experience that many candidates often possess the required skills to be successful at Bloomberg; but struggle to demonstrate those skills throughout our recruitment process. The masterclass is designed to overcome this challenge and to give candidates the knowledge and confidence they need to succeed.
The masterclass participants will receive a free license to complete the Bloomberg Market Concepts.By taking BMC, participants will:
- Learn about the financial markets.
- Become familiar with over 100 Bloomberg terminal functions.
- Practice articulating this knowledge with over 160 interactive questions. In addition to the BMC, participants will benefit from 8 hours of interactive webinars and workshops delivered by a range of Bloomberg Professionals.
- Meet with specialists from Analytics & Global Data to discuss the concepts taught in the BMC and to embed a deep/solid understanding of the content.
- Spend time with recruiters from HR to understand how to submit a winning application, including tips on how to create a strong resume and how to perform well in an interview
- Meet with Bloomberg Communities to discover the rich and diverse company culture.
By taking part in the interactive webinars; participants will:
The Masterclass will run from the 1st of September until the 11th of September and will have a 1 hour webinar each day at 2 pm BST. You will be required to participate to all webinars. Applications close the 25th of August
The amount of spaces is limited and we will be progressing only with selected applications. Upon successful completion of the programme participants will be guaranteed an interview for the most relevant Bloomberg department.