Risk and Valuation Data Sales Specialist – EMEA
Posted Sep 7, 2020 - Requisition No. 84795
We’re Bloomberg Enterprise Data - fast paced, innovative and expanding. We have worked hard and smart to become the $1bn business we are today. We partner closely with our clients, taking time to understand their unique businesses and individual data and technology needs. Our endless selection of datasets, covering all asset types, with multiple delivery technologies and flexible scheduling mean our clients are able to get exactly the data they need, when they need it, in the format they prefer. Without us, they simply can’t operate!
What's the role?
As a key member of our growing EMEA team, you'll be responsible for selling the suite of solutions under the Enterprise Data Valuation and Risk Products: Pricing data such as BVAL, Liquidity solutions, Derivatives valuations and Risk Data.
Our clients face an increasingly complex challenge to remain competitive in risk and valuation business functions, presenting a phenomenal opportunity to position our market leading products and technology in this space. As a business we have been able to innovate and adapt dynamically to the market changes and trends, whilst partnering our clients to solve their business needs.
As we continue these focus areas, we will look to you to develop these themes with your accounts and opportunities, to uncover new and diverse use cases with our risk and valuations solutions, keeping current with new approaches to valuations and risk management technologies is also vital for success.
This is an opportunity to be part of Bloomberg’s fastest growing and rapidly innovating business, where our clients are evolving just as fast as we are. Our exceptional product development group look to us for guidance and input to create our award winning suite of solutions, enabling us to sell with the highest level of credibility, confidence and reliability. As a sales specialist, the potential to add your own unique value and insight to this exciting business will contribute to our ongoing growth and success!
We will trust you to:
- Utilize your strong product knowledge, technical skills, and market knowledge to generate revenue for Enterprise Businesses & all of Bloomberg’s solutions.
- Lead enterprise sales engagements with multiple stakeholders, and long term requirements.
- Articulate the features and benefits of Bloomberg enterprise level products in great detail, so that you can act as a partner for your customers.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of what your customers do so that you can position our products to them at multiple phases of an engagement to multiple stakeholders.
- Contribute innovative ideas that anticipate and address client needs
- Collaborate internally to implement and execute value-added solution
- Participate actively in new projects that drive departmental and firm-wide initiatives and goals
- Seek out additional ways to make an impact, such as mentoring, involvement in training, running campaigns, and active involvement in product enhancement
You'll need to have:
- Strong fixed income background, with an understanding of valuation and liquidity
- Knowledge of data workflow and data management technology within buy and sell side institutions
- Insight into market trends and where our clients are focusing next
- Ability to lease with all levels and seniority across our clients business
- Proven track record in building, managing and closing sales opportunities
- A great organizational, time management and prioritization skill set
- The ability for regular travel
- Excellent communication skills
- Exemplary presentation, training and communication skills in English
If this sounds like you;
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.