Campus Recruiting Coordinator - Engineering (Contract)
New York, NY
Posted Jan 4, 2021 - Requisition No. 87975
The Campus Engineering Recruitment team is looking to hire an organized, energetic coordinator who is eager to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment. Our coordinators partner closely with the recruiters and software engineers to hire the best technical talent.
You will be a vital asset to the Campus Engineering Recruitment team. As the first point of contact for our candidates, providing a superior candidate experience is always at the front of your mind. You should be comfortable managing a high volume of candidates, and will be responsible coordinating a seamless interview process from start to finish.
We'll trust you to:
- Manage and schedule a high candidate volume in a timely manner
- Schedule interviews, communicate interview details and host candidate visits
- Establish relationships with engineers, recruiting team members and vendors
- Provide the highest level of customer service to internal and external customers
- Effectively manage simultaneous projects and prioritize tasks
- Process candidate expense reimbursements and agency invoices
- Organize and attend in-house, on-campus and internship events including interview days, career fairs, hackathons, info. sessions, tech talks, etc.
You'll need to have:
- A bachelor's degree
- A minimum of 1 year of HR/Recruitment experience
- A demonstrated ability to provide the highest level of customer service
- Excellent organization skills
- Close attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
We'd love to see:
- A background in customer service or a client-facing role
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.