Software Engineer - 2021 Summer Internship
Posted Feb 8, 2021 - Requisition No. 88727
Bloomberg software engineers develop impactful solutions to complex, real-world problems. This is no different for our interns. Engineering interns take ownership of their projects under the mentorship of full-time software engineers. We are looking for top computer science students who are passionate about technology and eager to learn in our high energy, fast-paced environment.
As an intern, you’ll become an expert on the Bloomberg Terminal and gain a deeper understanding of technology and finance. In addition to your projects, you’ll participate in coding challenges, attend tech talks and network with other interns.
We’ll trust you to:
- Take ownership of projects under the guidance of your mentor
- Be a collaborative member of your team
- Have a deep understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Be an excellent problem solver
- Be working towards a degree in Computer Science
- Be passionate about technology and have an eagerness to learn in our high energy, fast-paced environment.
You’ll need to:
- Have programming experience in C, C++, Java or Python
We'd love to see:
- Experience building software in an internship, school, or other technical projects
If this sounds like you, please apply below!
We are deeply proud of our diverse and open culture, and value diversity of thought and perspective in every form. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other classification protected by applicable law. Disruptive innovation and breakthrough performance only happen when we are able to channel the diverse ideas and experiences of our employees to solve the needs of our clients.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or firstname.lastname@example.org.