Mobile/Growth Marketing Analyst, Bloomberg Connects App
New York, NY
Posted Mar 17, 2021 - Requisition No. 89593
Bloomberg Connects is a rapidly-growing, free app that lets you access museums, galleries, and cultural spaces around the world anytime, anywhere. Launched in November 2019, the app features engaging, multi-media guides with insightful and unique content exclusive to each of our partners such as The Guggenheim, MoMA PS1, Serpentine Galleries, and many more. The venture is a collaboration between Bloomberg LP and Bloomberg Philanthropies and aims to broaden access to arts and culture worldwide.
We’re looking for an analytical mobile marketer and storyteller who can take complicated concepts and simplify them into actionable recommendations. You love rolling-up your sleeves, diving deep into campaign and audience data and making recommendations that drive high-level decision-making and strategy. With several data sources spanning marketing, audience, and product, we need someone to help automate and simplify data into actionable insights for our team and cultural partners. The goal is to share tangible insights and data to improve campaigns, acquisition and retention, and product evolution.
We will trust you to:
- Build-out an insights function for Bloomberg Connects, maintain dashboards and reporting mechanisms, and track (across various platforms) performance of user acquisition and retention efforts, audience behaviors and product usage
- Help frame the journey and lifecycle experience for Bloomberg Connects users - from discovery to download through adoption – determining KPIs and trends that have the most influence through the process
- Assume responsibility for marketing analytics function across Statistical Analysis (Campaign inception, performance measurement and optimization) and Advanced Analytics (Segmentation, Predictive modelling, Forecasting)
- Lead and author reports for management and partners culling insights from marketing tools (ie Branch, Braze, Google Analytics, others), Content Management System, campaign performance data, and external agencies
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team, including Creative, Communications, Engineering/Product, UX, and Legal
- Develop measurement and attribution methodologies, funnel optimizations, lead scoring, LTV models & comprehensive marketing analytics
- Regularly present insights and reports with internal leadership and app partners
- Results-oriented, seasoned data expert who thrives on identifying and executing growth opportunities
- An advocate of using data to make business decisions, build business cases and support campaign optimizations
- 5+ years’ experience in online marketing, online advertising, member acquisition, web and/or database marketing analytics
- Experience utilizing multiple data sources to develop insights and reports
- Strong and effective communicator with experience gaining alignment across broad teams
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.