Content & Media Marketing Manager
New York, NY
Posted Mar 24, 2021 - Requisition No. 89788
Bloomberg Media’s overall strategy is to be the leading, next-generation media company for global business by creating a portfolio of digitally-led, multi-platform brands that broaden Bloomberg’s core audience beyond its traditional finance roots, towards global business.
The foundation of this strategy includes our high growth businesses in Bloomberg.com and Bloomberg Quicktake! Our subscription business has had breakout growth over the past 2 years and has exciting and ambitious growth in the coming years. Bloomberg Quicktake has recently launched a streaming network with live news and original shows.
The Consumer Performance Marketing & Media team is seeking a highly-motivated digital content strategist to develop and execute innovative content programs to increase overall audience growth. We’re seeking someone that is passionate about the intersection of media and creative. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the paid media landscape and the ability to connect with our audience through timely and relevant content.
We’ll trust you to:
- Lead the development and execution of a performance branding strategy with the goal of connecting brand to demand in a measurable way
- Define the way content and creative play across the paid media ecosystem
- Analyze content performance to make recommendations that inform curation and optimization strategies
- Establish an always-on content strategy rooted in audience insights
- Develop E2E processes across Brand, Editorial and Agency Partners to help streamline how we go-to-market in a more cohesive way
- Oversee brand and content marketing media budget
- Manage reporting for all brand and content marketing campaigns
You will need to have:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in paid media and content strategy
- Deep understanding of how media and content are consumed in today’s world and how we can create added value to drive engagement with our products
- Prior experience with media planning & buying on the brand or agency side
- Experience with developing and executing creative campaigns across Social, Programmatic and OTT Partners
- Strategic thought leadership, and strong communication skills with a comfort in crafting and delivering presentations
- Ability to act and respond in a fast-paced environment
We’d love to see:
- An MBA
If this sounds like you:
Apply! We'll get in touch to let you know next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.