New York, NY
Posted Apr 1, 2021 - Requisition No. 89970
The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. We work hard, and we work fast — while keeping up the creativity and entrepreneurialism we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time.
Bloomberg LP has built a significant media business spanning television, digital, magazine, radio and live event platforms across the globe. In the midst of a historic time in the media industry, Bloomberg Media is growing its global footprint and reach through new innovations from Bloomberg QuickTake to Bloomberg New Economy to Bloomberg Green.
Bloomberg’s Junior Strategists will play key roles in shaping strategy across a suite of consultative, creative, and sales solutions. Working closely with our teams across the media organization, you will infuse your curiosity to uncover trends, analyze data, dig into a brand’s business, drive modern methodologies, and understand emerging platforms. You will have an opportunity to work across a wide range of verticals: finance, tech, luxury, automotive, and B2B.
We’re currently looking for versatile strategists from account planning, brand consulting, innovation, and strategic research backgrounds.
We’ll trust you to:
- Gather and organize data, research, and intelligence reports for insights and implications – also gather information required for pre-sale delivery of work across edit, product, creative, and sales teams
- Articulate consumer insights from data and research and lead with a point of view to internal and external audiences
- Develop brand strategies, customer journey maps, content strategies, and communication plans
- Assist the sales team with relevant consumer insights, trends, and contribute to concepts for advertisers and do what it takes to sell them through – as well as identifying new business contacts, key business triggers, etc.
- Keep our team informed on trends across digital, cultural, and market areas with ideas on how to apply the thinking to our clients and our work
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years of experience in brand strategy/brand planning, preferably at a brand strategy firm/creative agency/consultancy
- Ability to perform primary and secondary research, with fluency in analytics and familiarity with various methodologies
- A proactive and detail-oriented client service mentality
- Ability to multitask, work on several clients in diverse industries with varied needs all at once, meeting deadlines with consistency while demonstrating strong attention to detail
- Comfort with brand, media, and performance analytics
- Ability to be a visual storyteller; build decks that flow and tell a clear concise story, and look beautiful
- A knack for presenting compellingly, confidently, and convincingly
- Real passion for innovation, and driven to win!
Does this sound like you?
Apply! If we believe you’re a good match we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.