Client Services Lead (Contractor)
New York, NY
Posted Apr 1, 2021 - Requisition No. 89974
The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. We work hard, and we work fast — while keeping up the creativity and entrepreneurialism we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time.
Bloomberg LP has built a significant media business spanning television, digital, magazine, radio and live event platforms across the globe. In the midst of a historic time in the media industry, Bloomberg Media is growing its global footprint and reach through new innovations from Bloomberg QuickTake to Bloomberg Green.
We are looking for an ambitious, customer-service oriented, 6-month contractor who can manage custom campaigns from start to finish, including large-scale, integrated programs. Strong project management skills are critical, as you'll be working directly with clients and independently leading project teams from kick off through completion.
You will be someone who isn’t afraid to work tirelessly to find new, creative ways to help our clients and to unite various teams to achieve these goals. The right candidate will be viewed by our clients as an extension of their own team: someone who truly understands their business and continually adds strategic value.
We’ll trust you to:
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Strategy, Creative, Media Planning, Finance, Ad Operations, Data Science & Insights, Editorial and Events
- Develop detailed project plans / timelines and manage cross-functional teams to deliver work that is on strategy, time and budget
- Build strong, trusting relationships and own communications with clients, agencies and colleagues across different departments
- Ensure we are meeting — and exceeding — client expectations
- Collaborate with appropriate teams to identify upsell opportunities and help pitch clients on new engagements
- Update internal systems with required project updates
- Provide strategic and operational support across the team as needed
- Build a strong working knowledge of the Bloomberg Media ecosystem
You’ll need to have:
- 7-10 years experience in an account management, project management or integrated production role at a publishing company or agency
- Experience driving results and growth in line with company objectives and goals
- Proven success launching large-scale, integrated campaigns
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Broad understanding of media and marketing trends, as well as their impact on business strategies
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with limited guidance
- Positive, can-do attitude, with a desire to learn and grow
Does this sound like you?
Apply! If we believe you’re a good match we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.