New York, NY
Posted Apr 5, 2021 - Requisition No. 89991
Bloomberg’s Equality team is seeking an experienced and energetic reporter to join a group that is having impact alongside our global newsroom covering equality in business, economics and finance. The right candidate will work with teams across the newsroom to cover race, gender, income and all aspects of equality across our core competencies, including policy. We’re looking for a self-starter who is comfortable jumping into news stories as well as tackling mid-to-long term enterprise stories. You are passionate about the prospect of working across multiple mediums including broadcast, podcasting and events.
We'll trust you to:
- Have excellent news judgement and a sense of urgency
- Pitch timely and compelling news analysis on our beat
- Find never-before-reported angles, and deliver scoops in our coverage area
- Collaborate across the newsroom to produce ground-breaking enterprise and news hits with beat reporters on other teams
You'll need to have:
- 5+ years of journalism experience
- A love for news and a general interest in a wide range of topics
- Experience covering breaking news, and sound editorial judgment
- Exceptional writing and reporting skills
- Editing experience is not required, but it’s a plus
The job is available immediately. If this sounds like you, apply!
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.