Advertising Production Coordinator (Contractor)
New York, NY
Posted Apr 8, 2021 - Requisition No. 90058
Smarter, Faster, and as always - First. That's our philosophy. Bloomberg Media empowers global business leaders with breaking news, expert opinion and proprietary data distributed on every platform, across every time zone. Like our products and solutions- our teams are agile, dynamic, and innovative. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy for which we're known. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time.
The Advertising Production Coordinator is responsible for the design, build and delivery of all rich media digital ad campaign creative assets for Bloomberg Media. A qualified candidate will have the opportunity to use their unique blend of communication, design, technical aptitude and creative problem solving skills to bring media solutions to life and ensure client success.
In their day to day role, this individual oversees advertising creative asset design and builds, secures design feedback and works within various HTML5 creative platforms to activate complex creative executions. They will engage across external clients / agencies and internal teams such as sales, marketing, planning, trafficking, ad product, ad technology and pricing & inventory to project manage high impact units, design and build creative for clients and launch new ad experiences.
We will trust you to:
- Own the entire Rich Media ad production process from initial design to final delivery of creative assets
- Manage the workflow and communication with cross-functional partners internally and externally to ensure accelerated production deadlines are met and campaigns launch successfully
- Lead the design and build of rich media assets for clients utilizing Bloomberg Media’s proprietary Ad Product suite called Compass
- Collaborate with third party vendors, including offshore design resources, on any overflow work for approval under strict deadlines
- Deliver final ad creative to trafficking team for implementation
- Maintain and communicate timelines and technical specs to sales, clients, and agencies
- Ensure creative vision can be realized from a technical standpoint
- Build custom ad experiences with internal and external partners, from client kick off calls through QA and launch
- Collaborate with sales, ad product, ad technology and planning teams to understand client KPIs and how we can develop proprietary Bloomberg assets to drive success
- Reduce turnaround time from initial asset build request to trafficking implementation
- Provide outstanding customer service for internal partners and external clients/agencies
- Work consultatively with sales, clients and agencies to foster understanding and adoption of industry specifications
- QA campaign creative for spec compliance and proper functionality
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor of Arts degree
- 2+ years experience in designing and implementing digital advertising/marketing experiences, interactive web applications, designing transactional or highly interactive user interfaces
- You are the type of person who likes to take ownership of a project and see their hard work come to life
- Natural ability to problem solve, with superior time management skills to ensure we are effectively managing requests and deadlines both internally and externally
- Articulate and comfortable speaking with diverse audiences, including sales and clients, demonstrating the ability to translate technical subject matter into relatable business terminology and respond to unexpected questions on the spot
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively while maintaining attention to detail and multitasking in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge and experience with advertising systems and a thorough understanding of advertising performance metrics
Fluency with the Adobe Creative suite with a concentration in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
We'd love to see:
- Your portfolio! Please submit a link to your work when applying
Does this sound like you?
Apply via our careers website! If we believe you're a good match, we'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.