Analytics - Portfolio Analytics Support Specialist - Singapore
Posted May 28, 2021 - Requisition No. 91052
The Global Portfolio Analytics Support Team is responsible for providing real time support for Bloomberg customers who subscribe to PORT Enterprise, our enterprise portfolio risk and analytics product. Bloomberg’s Portfolio and Risk Analytics platform provides customers the ability to analyze multi-asset portfolios, obtain a suite of derived analytics interactively and incorporate batch-style reporting into their daily workflows. The Portfolio Analytics Support Team sits within the Buy Side Enterprise Support Team (B.E.S.T.) which also covers the Buy Side Operations Support and the AIM enterprise product.
What is the role?
There is an exciting opportunity for a talented professional to join the Portfolio Analytics Support team. The Portfolio Analytics Support Specialist is a client facing role, liaising with portfolio managers, risk and performance analysts and back/middle-office professionals. This position demands strong problem solving skills complimented with solid interpersonal skills. Good knowledge of fixed income analytics is preferred. The daily workload will include establishing a trusted adviser relationship that works to ensure our clients full satisfaction with the PORT Enterprise product.
We'll trust you to:
- Develop a deep understanding of our portfolio product offering so that you are able to quickly assess and support client related inquiries
- Triage and troubleshoot issues pertaining to the PORT Enterprise product, while assessing any potential business and/or operational impact
- Build and maintain relationships with key PORT Enterprise clients as a point-of-contact
- Monitoring, facilitating and consulting our clients during product release cycles
- Identify systemic issues, escalate appropriately by representing client impact internally
- Communicate effectively and in a timely manner with our clients
- Collaborate extensively with our Portfolio Implementations, Portfolio Sales and Portfolio Engineering teams to improve our client’s experience and overall performance of our product
- Prioritize and drive resolution on escalated client issues
- Provide detailed feedback from clients to product managers to better improve our product
You will need to have:
- Attention to detail with strong analytical skills to evaluate problems and provide solutions
- Understanding of workflows used by portfolio managers, risk and attribution specialists; the ability to evaluate and understand complex workflow solutions is key
- The ambition to take ownership and responsibility of issues and handle them effectively through to resolution
- Strong knowledge of Fixed Income and/or Portfolio or Risk Analytics
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written English
- Ability to speak Mandarin and/or an Asian language is preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing email@example.com.