Senior Software Engineer in Test - AIM
Posted Oct 11, 2021 - Requisition No. 91493
Bloomberg is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our AIM Quality Engineering team.
AIM (Asset Investment Manager) builds on Bloomberg's core data and analytics, offering Buyside institutions, hedge funds, and proprietary trading desks a complete front-end Order Management System package. AIM delivers global, multi-asset solutions from portfolio, trading, and middle office & back office operations. This allows clients to manage their portfolio and risk, optimize their workflows, enhance compliance and lower their operational risk.
We’ll trust you to:
- Build service level tests based on current UI automated tests
- Contribute to and support our shared strategic technology agenda
- Build tools for testing transparency
- Work alongside our application engineering teams to build tools or libraries for ENG testing initiatives
- Identify and report testing gaps and/or technical challenges
You’ll need to have:
- 3 years or more of experience in software engineering
- Proficient in Python
- Strong communication skills
- BA, BS, MS, PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related technology field
We’d love to see:
- Bloomberg experience
- Knowledge of BDD and TDD Frameworks such as Cucumber or Behave
- Experience creating automation frameworks
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins
- Experience using JIRA and good documentation skills
- Strong project management skills
Apply if you think we’re a good match. We’ll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.