Enterprise Sales - TOMS Account Manager - Singapore
Posted Jun 16, 2021 - Requisition No. 91504
Account Manager for Bloomberg Sellside Technology team where Bloomberg Trade Order Management System (TOMS) is a cornerstone to the multi asset workflow solution that enhances profitability, drives automation and aligns with latest regulatory requirement. TOMS suite delivers tools for trade capture, inventory and risk management, electronic order flow, regulatory reporting and compliance. Our clients can use a variety of integration tools to achieve straight-through processing and reduce operational risk. Front, middle, and back-office operations benefit from a full range of solutions for cash and derivatives instruments including electronic trading, allocations management, tools for all compliance needs and pre-integration to multiple third-party back offices.
What's the role?
As a key member of our TOMS ASEAN Account Management team, you'll be responsible for providing exceptional service to our TOMS clients, building deep relationships, generating leads and driving adoption and revenue. You'll work closely with your customers to gain a clear understanding of their business needs, and provide consultative solutions to build stronger relationships. You'll also play a role in influencing the direction of our products by providing feedback on user workflow demand, competitor intelligence, and market trends. The position is based in Singapore and may require regional travel (when possible).
You'll need to demonstrate credibility with a proven competency and knowledge of the sell side community, have an understanding of the operational and trading activities of the customer and have a thorough understanding of Order Management Systems, optimal workflow and usage benefits. You will need to be able to demonstrate a genuine interest in our clients by being a good listener and understanding their Enterprise needs before recommending solutions.
We'll trust you to:
- Strategically look across your coverage to determine gaps in client’s workflow to increase their usage of the terminal and marquee products
- Proactively find and monitor at-risk users to defend the Bloomberg business
- Manage usage campaigns, both self-initiated to achieve business targets and management driven initiatives
- Develop a sound understanding of Bloomberg’s products, how they integrate with financial markets and have the ability to position our solutions appropriately
- Demonstrate a strong level of Bloomberg customer type knowledge, by understanding how that player type makes money, does their job, and utilizes technology
- Be able to demonstrate functionality and workflows of applicable Bloomberg solutions that improve a specific customer type's need
- Contribute innovative ideas that anticipate and address client needs
- Participate actively in new projects that drive departmental and firm-wide initiatives
- Seek out additional ways to demonstrate leadership and make an impact, such as mentoring, involvement in training, running campaigns, and active involvement in product enhancement
To apply, you'll need:
- 3 to 5 years sales experience, ideally within the Fixed income market
- Strong understanding of the Financial Markets and full life cycle of a trade is a requisite with special focus on asset classes like Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange, Interest and Credit Derivatives, Money Markets is necessary.
- Extensive knowledge of the Fixed Income cash and derivatives Markets with experience with Fixed Income Trading work flows a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with others across an organization such as Trading, Sales, Middle and Back Office, Technology and E-commerce teams, including C-Suite externally as well as internally within Bloomberg with Business Managers
- Strong business sense with knowledge of identifying potential value creation and new prospects, as well as building and maintaining solid client relationships.
- Project Management, Organizational and Planning Skills are preferred.
- Order management technology, Electronic Trading experience is strongly preferred and knowledge of TOMS will be a plus
- Service oriented and client focused
- Independent individual with a strong aptitude to excel in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment whilst being able to work cohesively with a team is necessary.
- Dedicated, aspiring individual with strong presentation and communication skills in English
- Ability to manage time effectively, multi-task and work well under pressure in a team environment
- Available for regular travel within the assigned geographical coverage
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.